The Botox and Dermal Filler certificate program provides nurses and doctors both theory and hands on practice in Botox cosmetic and dermal fillers. It is open to medical professionals who are interested in learning correct techniques in administering Botox and Dermal fillers in private practice or in a Medical Aesthetics setting.
This course focuses on the theoretical and practical aspects of cosmetic injectable including Botox and Dermal filler injections. This course is open to medical professional only including: nurses, practical nurses, physician, and dentists who want to expand their knowledge and skills in administering cosmetic injectable.
Upon completion, you will be prepared as injector of Botox and Dermal filler in the growing field of Advanced Medical Aesthetic. Career opportunities includes: Medical spa, cosmetic clinic, doctors office, dental clinic, plastic surgeons office, and wellness center.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Identify the pertinent anatomy of the face including musculature, blood vessels and nerves
• Prepare Botox Cosmetic for injecting
• Inject facial musculature with Botox Cosmetic to produce relaxation of targeted muscles
• Be aware of contraindication to Botox and Dermal Fillers
• Assess the face for correctable rhytids including glabellar lines, crows feet, forehead lines, bunny lines and lips.
• Be aware and learn to avoid side effects of Botox cosmetic including ptosis.
• Inject the dermis with temporary hyaluronic fillers including nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and lips
• Identify and perform facial mapping areas to be injected
• Be aware and learn to avoid complications of filler injections including infection, hematoma.
• Optimize your business environment including supplies, equipment, staff and paperwork
• Avoid costly common errors in Botox and Fillers Business management
• Prepare an emergency kit specific to potential complications
Participants will receive supporting forms and templates of consent, policy, and procedures
Upon Completion of this course students will be awarded the Botox and Dermal Filler Certification and a 1 year membership with NAHHP National Association of Holistic health Practitioners
Course can be reimburse as continued education credit and nurses can be reimbursed up to $1500. from their nursing association if they qualify
A tax receipt for the for the full amount paid will be issued upon completion of this course and student can receive a tax credit for tuition fee paid by revenue Canada
Please note the classes are limited from 4 to 7 students
Pre-requisite: Non restricted license as a registered nurse or practical nurse wilt the college of nurses. Nurse practitioner, physician assistant, Non restricted licensed physician with the college of physicians of Ontario, dentist, physician overseas will be assessed on an individual basis. L dentist.
Contact us at 905-454-2300